Monday, December 29, 2008

An Amazing Week

What a great week! Christmas and our wedding anniversary! Here are a few pictures from the week. I didn't take nearly as many as I should have.
I got Mike a toy helicopter that he is always eye-balling at the mall. He has played with it every day! So cute! It is hard to see in this picture but Barry is not sure what to think about it.

My sister hosted Christmas lunch at her house.

My Grandma Bea My mom, doesn't she look great in this picture?!?!
My dad played Santa and passed out all of the gifts!

Family photo

For our anniversary on the 23rd Mike took me to a great restaurant for dinner and then we stayed at the Marriott like we did on our wedding night. It was an amazing evening and such a great time with Mike!

This has been such a great Christmas and anniversary. Mike will be off from work for 2 weeks and we get to spend lots of time together. Thank you God for a beautiful Christmas, a blessed marriage and your Son.

3 comments:

Emily said...

What a fun anniversary celebration you had! I'm so glad y'all will have 2 whole weeks off together. Enjoy!

And yes, that's a great picture of your mom, but she always looks great, doesn't she?!

ChrissyK said...

You guys are so cute together. Ya'll are a wonderful couple...perfectly paired. :)

ashley said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas & an awesome anniversary!