On Sunday, we participated in the Parent & Child Dedication; we promised God and our church that as long as Jacob was in our home we would raise him in the Lord. I am especially thankful to Jason, our pastor for seeing the need to make foster children a part of this special service.
I love how Jacob is listening to Jason in this picture. CUTE!
I love how Jacob is listening to Jason in this picture. CUTE!
So, I got a little teary eyed.... hard to think about when Jacob does eventually leave us.
Isn't he the cutest little guy?!?! The big guy is cute too! =)
This is BY far my favorite picture. Jacob had to make sure his Mike was still there. Our prayer for Jacob is to find Jesus at a tender age and live his life for His glory.What an incredible church we are a part of and what a blessing to share in the dedication of our little foster baby with our church family. Thank you SO much Mom, Myra, and Chad for being a part of Jacob's special day.
3 comments:
You certainly weren't the only one a little teary eyed. I started crying as soon as you guys walked out. That was so special and I am glad we were there to say that we would support you as a church. Jacob is so precious and such a blessing to so many of us!
What a special blessing. Tears flowing tonight as I read this. What an amazing God we serve. So thankful for your church. We continue to pray for Jacob and for the time that you have him. You are giving him so much love, protection and security ~ that only you and Mike can provide right now. Hope to catch up soon!
I got teary eyed reading your post about the dedication!! I wish I could have been there!! I have loved watching & praying for you & Mike during this journey!! Jacob is so blessed to have such amazing foster parents!! God is using both of you in this little guy's life!! I love Jacob's little outfit, it's too cute!! I also love the pic of Jacob reaching back to make sure Mike is still there, that's precious!! It just shows how much he loves you guys & feels safe in your care!! Thank you for letting us share in this journey with you!!
Post a Comment