"Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is within the power of your hand to do so." Proverbs 3:27
YES! It will all be worth it! Can't wait to see the new house!!
Looks like a lot of boxes :) At least, you get to unpack them in your new home!
Of course it will be worth it!!!
I LOVE what God is doing through you! I can't wait to hear about the next little treasure God will touch through your life. You are making a difference for His Kingdom!! Love and Blessings~ Rochelle
Post a Comment
4 comments:
YES! It will all be worth it! Can't wait to see the new house!!
Looks like a lot of boxes :) At least, you get to unpack them in your new home!
Of course it will be worth it!!!
I LOVE what God is doing through you! I can't wait to hear about the next little treasure God will touch through your life. You are making a difference for His Kingdom!! Love and Blessings~ Rochelle
Post a Comment