"Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is within the power of your hand to do so." Proverbs 3:27
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Too old to sit in the lawn???
As you know I was so excited to go to the Dave Matthews concert last night! The show was good (not their best), but I have come to the conclusion that I am too old to sit on the lawn. Things that I used to tolerate were completely terrible last night. Both Mike and I were annoyed terribly by the smoke and loud talkers! We wanted to hear the music and all we could hear were crazy 20 somethings yelling! The straw that broke the camel's back was when a big, tall guy came and stood right in front of me (way into my personal space) and Mike came unglued! I don't think I have seen him get that upset. I am still not sure how he did it but he literally picked me up and moved me away from "tall guy." I wasn't sure whether I should be impressed or scared! =) He's my hero for sure! Needless to say next time we will not be sitting on the lawn, we will have to spend the money and get real seats! I still love Dave!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Jessica. Fun to find your blog. Hope you are doing well.
Ashley (Marler) McWhorter
That's hilarious! I think a splurge for real seats is in order for next time, huh? I think I'm the only person in the world who is not into Dave Matthews. I like him just about as much as I like John Mayer. Which is not at all. Jason says I just can't appreciate good music. Or maybe I do, and that's why I don't like theirs! Ha! Glad you guys got to go and somewhat enjoyed it!
That is funny...I felt so old on the lawn the other weekend also. Of course I had the lady stripping in front of me and she was twice my age.... glad you got to go though and hopefully have fun despite everything going on around you. :0)
Post a Comment