I voted last week. I stood in a 10 minute line at the county courthouse here in Barrow county. Winston learned that its not right to vote for a person just because he is the right skin color, but by what he is characterized by saying or doing. Judging some one by their skin color is wrong. Judging some one by what they do or say is something entirely different. I commend you by doing blog on voting!
3 comments:
I voted last week. I stood in a 10 minute line at the county courthouse here in Barrow county. Winston learned that its not right to vote for a person just because he is the right skin color, but by what he is characterized by saying or doing. Judging some one by their skin color is wrong. Judging some one by what they do or say is something entirely different. I commend you by doing blog on voting!
I couldn't agree more! We as christians have a responsibility to vote!
Happy Halloween!
-Kristen
I just voted this morning! Stood in line for 45 minutes to get my straight Republican ticket counted for!!
Post a Comment