"Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is within the power of your hand to do so." Proverbs 3:27
Thursday, October 9, 2008
We're going to Michigan for a few days!
I know it isn't a typical vacation spot but I am so excited to get away for a little while. Mike is going to Michigan for a recruiting trip with Chevron and I am tagging along for part of the trip. We get to see Mike's parents, brother, and nieces! I am happy that we get a chance to spend time with them. The weather is supposed to be great. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the upper 50s! Should be awesome. Matt (Mike's brother) said that the leaves have started to change so I am excited to see that. I will take pictures and post them when I get back. See y'all later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, a trip is a trip, even if its to Michigan! Have a great time! The fall up there is incredible!!
Say hi to the rest of the family for us here in Georgia. Enjoy the trip and the leaves. Take pictures!
Post a Comment