"Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is within the power of your hand to do so." Proverbs 3:27
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Home Study #1 Complete!
Part one of the home study is complete! Thanks so much to all of you that prayed it would go well, it did! Our clinician was very nice and we only have a few minor things to do around the house before our final walk through on May 23! Then, on June 9 our home study clinician will present our family to a committee that either approves or denies our certification to foster. Then we wait for the phone to ring and for the precious little one that God has hand selected will be placed in our home for us to love and nurture. We are so excited and so nervous. Keep those prayers coming! We need it! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm know it will be a hard choice for them...I hope you guys get approved. LOL.
You know I am kidding, right? You guys are more than qualified and I can't wait to meet the lucky little one that God has chosen to be in your family.
Not much longer now= YEAH!!!
So glad that the first meeting went well & that you had a positive experience with the clinician. We will be praying for the next 2 visits. I know it can be nerve-wrecking, but when the Lord is in control, you have nothing to fear! We'll continue to pray and can't wait to see what the Lord is going to do!
Post a Comment