Well, any day now our phone will ring with news that we have a foster child on the way to our home! FINALLY! I definitely want to keep up this blog and keep you updated on the children that come to our home, but I need to keep it private. So, if you'd like to keep following send me your email address! I won't publish it, I promise! =)
Please keep praying for the sweet children that will come to us! God is moving I can feel it and we feel honored to serve in this way.
I will be posting soon about our awesome vacation, just haven't had the time yet!
8 comments:
of course, add me :) can't wait!!! so excited!!!!
Of course add me to the list!! I think you have my email address... just kidding. I can't wait to hear the news!!!!!
Add me, add me!! I am so excited for you!!!
add me to your list!! I love reading your blog & can't wait to hear all about the child that God has chosen for your home!!
Put me on that list. I would love to hear all the wonderful things that are going on. :o) love ya
...and me please! I'm so very excited for you and can't WAIT to have a play date and just love on yet another little person!! :)
Add me too!
I heard the news!! I am beyond excited for you guys! Can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment