Sunday, August 30, 2009

Pictures!

Finally pictures of our sweet little man! We are all getting into our new routines and hopefully everyone will be sleeping and eating on a schedule soon! We are all off!
As you can see he's a big boy at just 7 months. My back is SO sore! But it's worth it! =)

Jacob really loves Mike! He loves all of Mike's silly noises! So cute!
Please continue to pray for Jacob's transition. We want him to feel loved and secure so that he can relax.

15 comments:

Court said...

Yeah :) I KNEW when I got the invite, that pictures had to be posted soon. I even delayed logging off the computer with HOPES that I might see his sweet little face. :) What a BIG boy and so much beautiful hair!

I have been thinking about you guys and praying for you. Especially for his adjustment to you, and you to him...for his safety, his healing, his comfort.

How neat to see first hand the goodness of the Lord!

Ashley McWhorter said...

How precious is he?! LOVE me some big ol boys! Cash is almost 9 months and weighs 25lbs. HA! Let me know if you need any tips/help for this age. More than likely, I am probably dealing with some of the same things with Cash.

Jocelyn said...

Oh my GOSH!!! He is beautiful!! I love those cheeks!! He IS a big boy... and all that hair... and those eyes and those lips and those CHEEKS!!! (Oh... I all ready mentioned the cheeks, but man... they are some GOOD cheeks!) He's adoreable, Jess!! I am praying for you guys- all 3 of you- for your routine, his attachment, for your back, for his feeling of security, everything. And I am so happy for you... and those CHEEKS... man...

Jennifer Stafford said...

He is so cute!! Congrats. And the sleepy will come around. Take care and let us know if you need anything.

Lacey said...

Awww...so good to see you blog again! I was so happy to meet Mr. Man yesterday. He is so cute!! Let's meet for a walk this week!! Continuing to pray for you guys!!

Unknown said...

WOW! What great pics:)! Jacob is so precious Jess! You all are in our prayers each and every day. Mackenzie says a special prayer for all of you each night too:)! It is very evident that Jacob is bonding with you guys. I loved seeing your whole family with him after church yesterday. What a blessing you are to this beautiful little boy and I look forward to watching God move through your sweet family!

Much Love!!

Tracy

Unknown said...

You are doing such a great job! Yes, he has us at edge sometimes, but we always have to keep him and his need for a loving home in mind.
Thanks for all you help and teachings as I learn more about kiddos. You are truly a blessing and I could ask for a more wonderful wife.
Lots!

Unknown said...

... could'NT ask for a more wonderful wife. You know I meant that =)

AbbyM said...

He is precious, just precious!! I love those big brown eyes, and how chubby he is! I'm praying for you all to adjust, it's true that babies change everything! Sleep will come...eventually! :)


Thanks for inviting me to your blog!

The Kelley's said...

He is precious! I am so happy for you!

Meghan and John said...

Brought a huge smile to my face. I am so very happy for the three of you. He is a cutey and you two look beyond happy. Thinking of you.

Erin said...

Oh my gosh...He is so cute!!! Those cheeks! And all that hair! Such a cute chunky monkey!!

Erin

Treats by Trish said...

Oh - I'm so happy for you guys! He is a precious little boy and so lucky to have such a loving home to go to. You are such a blessing to know Jessica!!

Susan Keen said...

Jessica and Mike,
Jacob is absolutely precious. I am so proud for all three of you. He looks happy as he can be. I hope to meet him soon. Will be in Houston on September 9...any chance I could get an appointment to meet him then??? Words cannot express how happy I am for you. Call me. I emailed my phone number to you on FB.

Michelle Sutton said...

Jess, he is too cute, and y'all look so happy! Love those cheeks! Congratulations!