Sweet little Mariah is doing so well!! She has gained almost a pound since we have had her! The pediatrician was thrilled! Mariah was born at 26 weeks, weighing only 2 lbs. 12 oz. She is now 7 lbs. 10 oz! I love seeing her little body fill out and develop. God is so good! Be praying for this sweet baby; her bio mom has court tomorrow and we will hopefully learn more about the plan for Mariah. We ultimately want God's will, though I have to admit that selfishly I want her to stay...
6 comments:
She is SO beautiful!!
That picture is PRECIOUS! I must see her immediately! Looking forward to catching up....
Oh how sweet is she?! Way to go on the weight gain :) You're doing a great job, Momma! Will be praying for court tomorrow and for you as you wait.
Jessica!! How amazing!! I just now got around to catching up and I have to say this is good for my heart to see!! Praising God with you, sister!! Love it!!
What a gorgeous picture and little girl! Keep up the good work with the weight gain. Wish we could be closer to meet these wonderful children that have blessed your life. Miss ya!
she is GORGEOUS! so glad she is doing so great! what a special baby she is- so early and yet thriving and in such an awesome home filled with love!
Post a Comment