
My sister had a house warming party this weekend. We got to take a few family pictures. I am so happy for Myra, the house is very cute!

Myra, Mom, and Dad

The girls! Myra, Mom, and Me

So, our precious Barry that we brag on constantly ate Mike's shoe! The strange thing is that he did it when we were at home. Mike and I were sleeping when Barry did this! Usually he is naughty when we are away from home.... not sure what this was about.
6 comments:
Wow, he must have really been hungry! That's so funny. Better Mike's shoes than yours, right!?
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! Those silly dogs can be so bad sometimes!!! But we sure do love them anyways :)
Too funny! Even good dogs can have their bad days :) Jess Stanfield
Uh Oh Barry...I'm sure he got in trouble for that one!! Thanks for the comments on my blog. I should have asked you today. My mom forgot she was supposed to babysit and I had to miss a doctors appointment. Thanks for offering. My kids would love to have you babysit. Ellie always wants to know if you'll be her teacher at Church. ;0) They love you.
Wow, you and your sister could be twins! Everyone looks great!
At least it was just shoes, our lab at our kitchen floor and our dining room chairs.. Even doggies, love shoes.. :)
Post a Comment