Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day

Mike and I took Barry to get coffee this morning like we do every weekend. He LOVES to go with us. He can never decide if he wants to hang out of the window or be close to us... today he did both! He's such a fun dog!!
I can't believe I didn't drop the camera outside!!


So cute!




4 comments:

Jess said...

Hi Jess! Thank you for sending me the link to your blog. Brent and I had so much fun with you guys the other night. We feel so blessed to be apart of WPCC and to have met you! Yes, Barry is super cute! Have a great week. Jess Stanfield

ChrissyK said...

Barry is such a sweetie. Very sweet of a dog. :) WE missed you at dinner tonight. :(

Emily said...

That's so cute! I love those pictures. And yes, what a sweet dog. We did miss you guys tonight! I hope you guys had fun with your sister.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess! I think Barry is so adorable. I can see why you took him home right away. Russell and I really enjoyed hanging out this past weekend. We are so excited about all that God is doing at WPCC.
-Kristen Benke