Monday, January 12, 2009

A Step in the Right Direction

You guys have been so wonderful to check up on us! I was able to get the paperwork Mike needs from California and when we get that background check back will are able to start classes. We are hoping to get the paperwork back soon as the first class we need to take is at the beginning of February! We must attend 4 classes and complete a home study. As we speak some of our friends and family are completing reference forms. Thank you all so much! After all of those things are completed we are "certified" and could have a child placed in our home! We are still praying for him/her and know God will work it all out the way He sees fit! We are just along for the ride and trying not to get in the way of God's plan! I'll keep you posted!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Things are moving along! I'm so glad. That sweet little one will be with y'all in no time! And let us know about those classes, too.

As for Presley's tubes, I think we'll know something when we go back in a few weeks to see if her ear infection has cleared up. I'll let you know!

ChrissyK said...

Yea, I am glad that things are coming along. That is wonderful!

Kristyn said...

I'm so glad that things are starting to move in the right direction. We will keep you guys in our prayers!!

ashley said...

Thanks for keeping us updated! We will continue to pray for you guys as you go through this journey!

It's so awesome too that you have people to talk to that have gone through this process!